Thursday, April 12, 2012

Seersucker Season is Upon Us [Gents]

I’m a huge fan of the Seersucker. I thought I just about seen even things that can be done with Seersucker done. Then comes Betabrand who has now fabricated seersucker that goes sideways instead of up-and-down. These are quite possibly the coolest looking warm-weather pants and hoodie I’ve seen! Their secret is a patented ThermoSucka cooling technology. I love the hoodie because it is a light cool fabric that will allow you to rock the layered look on a cool summer day or night. Grab one of these pieces for your summer style arsenal. 


BLUE SEERSUCKER HOODIE



ASH-GRAY SEERSUCKER HOODIE













Photo credit (Betabrand)


They’ve only made just a limited batch, so order yours today. Guys you will definitely get some good complements when you wear any of these pieces styled right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment