Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MMTS: BNichole Accessories



Hey Everyone!!!! =D


I'm really excited about this post because it's by someone who I know and LOVE - Bridgette!


Bridgette has her own line of accessorries and what's most unique is that their made out of all different kinds of beads and stones and they're all just SOOOO amazingly gorgeous! BUT, enough about what I have to say about her, it's time to read about her =)


GU: What/who inspired you to start this business?


Bridgette: I have been designing since I was a little girl. I used to paint my great grandmothers hand ceramics & assist with beading her quilts and bracelets so I have always had a passion for creative work & detail. I always knew I would be in this line of work & it just so happened to be the perfect time for me share my gifts and love for jewelry which is so delicate, feminine & detailed with the world.


GU: What is your favorite product amongst the ones that you have made?


Bridgette: My favorite product has to be the Dynamic Wealth anklet & bracelet set. I absolutely love the colors I used which are turquoise & gold attached with a gold clasp and gold brass tassel;perfect for any occasion. Especially a nice gift set. It is a delicate yet sophisticated piece that any woman would love to stand out in.



GU: Did you always want to start your own business/company?


Bridgette: Yes, absolutely! I always wanted to work for myself, I mean who doesn't? Haha. I just have a vision and passion for customer service, retail, and accessories. I always wanted to own a boutique filled with jewels & clothes and who is to say that won't happen? For now I know seeing the birth of my baby and it's growth is enough for me. I amEver so grateful to share my gifts with others who appreciate each creative hand made design and know that we share something in common; the love for jewelry.


GU: What advice can you give other people who would like to start their own company?


Bridgette: Faith without work is dead. Simple. You have to trust and believe in yourself & the Lord. You have to know your pros and cons most & foremost. A friend told me to sit down and be honest with myself during my SWAT Analysis and everyday I refer to it whether I add or reformat And it is extremely helpful. Always go with your first judgement and do not listen to everyone's opinions for they are not always the right one or the God one. :)


GU: Where can people find more information about your company?


Bridgette: People can like the Facebook page where I post certain events and BNichole Accessories updates. Also follow me on instagram (_bnichole) or simply stop by the showroom (236 5th Ave NY,NY 10001) and we have a meet and greet. My site is etsy.com/shop/bnicholeaccessories)


GU: Is there anything else that you'd like to share?


Bridgette: Always keep good relationships, speak your mind, never settle, trust your gut feelings, believe in your feelings, stay faithful, and remember your happiness is what's most important at the end of your days. You want the Lord to say "God Job" and do it all again the next day.


I was actually able to stop by Bridgette's show room not too long ago and I was completely blown away. Her products are amazing and her drive is super inspiring!


Remember, if you want to purchase any of Bridgette's jewelry, she'll be at our Mix & Mingle Trade Show on Saturday, 4/28! See you all there!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment