Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MMTS: D-Lightfully Sweet N Crafty

Hey Everyone, It's me again!! It's been a while but I'm back and I hope you're ready for what Gospel Unplugged has coming up! On Saturday, 4/28 at 5pm, we will be having our first ever Mix & Mingle Trade Show!! In honor of the trade show (that is going to be ABSOLUTELY DOPE!!), I'll be coming to you from time to time giving you the inside scoop on some of the vendors who will be present at the event!

Today - I introduce to you "D-Lightfully Sweet N Crafty" by Dencia Connor.




Check out what Dencia had to say!


GU: What/who inspired you to start this business?

Dencia: My inspiration came from my mother. She has an amazing imagination and a passion for creativity. Her zeal and drive is what got me more and more interested in crafting. Everytime I see something new in her craft bag I play with it. I would enhance things. I remember my first bag I did. I could laugh now but I would say it came out well my mother would beg to differ, but as I progressed it became like an art.

GU: What is your favorite product amongst the ones that you have made?

Dencia: My favorite product is my dolls believe it or not. I love them, they actually define me.

GU: Did you always want to start your own business/company?

Dencia: Honestly starting my own business was not in mind. I just craft for fun. My friends however had the creating business in mind. They actually pitched it to me and a couple years later I decided to give in.

GU: What advice can you give other people who would like to start their own company?

Dencia: For anyone who would like to start their own company I would say go for it. Have a great foundation and take it one step at a time. Nothing ever happens over night. It's also great to be sheltered and listen to others. But most importantly follow your heart it is ALWAYS right.

GU: Where can people find more information about your company?

Dencia: You can and will find any other information about the business on www.facebook.com/delightfullycrafty

ANNND, here's a preview of her company's jewelry - this is one of their newer peices!

I don't know about YALL but I def can't wait to shop around and see some more of her peices!!



If you're interested in this company, be sure to check out her facebook page AND be sure to come out to 1407 Flatbush Avenue on Saturday, 4/28 at 5pm and take a look at out our facebook event page for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment