Thursday, April 12, 2012

MMTS: Destined For Beauty Hair Salon & Products


It's me again with another feature about a vendor who will be part of our Mix & Mingle Trade Show on April 28th, 2012!



So, for all of you lovely ladies who have been looking for a saved, Christian beautician - look no further!! I now introduce you to Kensha Clarke!




Kensha is a woman of God who has a deep passion for bringing beauty and health to ALL hair types! Here's what Kensha had to say about her products!


GU: What/who inspired you to start this business?


Kensha: God is the one who inspired me to start this ministry/business.


GU: What is your favorite product amongst the ones that you have made?


Kensha: My favorite products that I made is my coconut and avocado hot oil treatment and my cholesterol conditioner cream treatment.



GU: Did you always want to start your own business/company?

Kensha: No, I didnt think that I would have ever start my own business but God had a different plan for my life.


GU: What advice can you give other people who would like to start their own company?


Kensha: I will advice them to be patient in every step of the way and you must have a passion and a love for what you do when starting your business, because people have to see that you are truly in love with what you were called to do and do it to your best ability at all time, always give a 110%


GU: Where can people find more information about your company?


Kensha: This is a working progress for me, but very soon my business will be on Facebook, and Google.


Here's a personal message that Kensha wanted to send to all of you!


My name is Kensha Clarke and I'm the business owner of Destined For Beauty Hair Salon and I just released my 'Touch of Healing' hair products. These products are homemade and they are made with all natural and herbal ingredients that will bring health to any type of hair. I LOVE and have a great passion for what God has called me to do. I'm not like every other hairstylist out there and what sets me apart is that I'm an anointed hairstylist called to bring pure beauty to all women of all ages. Even though I run a business, money doesn't make me happy; hearing the stories about how people's lives were change through destined for beauty hair salon beats all the money in the world!



Here are some other favorites! On the left is the Cholesterol Hair Cream Treatment and the right is the Rosemary Coconut Treatment

I don't know about y'all, but her products are something I definitely can't wait to take a look at. There's nothing like quality hair products, but there's an even greater benefit when it comes from someone who knows that creating these products, is their calling.


You ALL can meet Kensha AND learn more about her business and the products she offers on 4/28 at our Mix & Mingle Trade Show! See you ALL there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment