Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Now Introducing to Some and Presenting to all E2VG!

So the other day I was searching for YouTube clips of a musician named Anthony Nembhard who has become one of my favorite bass players. His style is very different yet very musical. So when I searched his name, videos from the Berklee Files came up because he played bass on the 'Bottoms Up' and 'Over' Live Arrangements.

Something that did come up was a video entitled, 'E2VG Throne of My Heart As The Deer.' I watched and listened to this video and the worship is amazing! You can feel worship in all components of the video. You know, recently I've been going through a lot in my personal life, and this video has been a tremendous blessing. When the words 'You sit on the throne of my heart God' are sung, it reminds me that Christ lives in me and that even though I am facing difficulties right now, that God is indeed at the throne of heart with me always. I listen to this video at least 10 times a day as I work. You must be wondering where this video is, it's right here:

After watching this video I wanted to know more about E2VG. So I continued searching YouTube, and I was blessed. One thing that blessed me was the fact that in EVERY video that has them in it, they are worshiping. This is amazing, because we live in a time period where older church goers don't think people of this generation worship, they bad talk artist saying they are too wild plus many other things. (I grew up in a west indian church lol) But, E2VG definitely worships! Each video I watched ministered to me and blessed me.





If you want more on E2VG you can search on YouTube, you can find them on iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/e2vg/id385801008), and twitter at @EV2G. Their music is really great and the worship is incredible, I hope that you are blessed as well. Let's continue to #unplugthegospel

T. Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment