Thursday, August 4, 2011

Danielle Lewis - Surrender



Hello my darlings!


So, if you follow us on twitter and/or facebook then you should know by now that TODAY DANIELLE LEWIS' NEW SINGLE OFF OF HER UPCOMING WORSHIP EP DROPS FOR FREE!!!!


Ok, enough shouting, lol.


When I first heard that Danielle Lewis was dropping a single, I got SO excited. As a person, I admire this young woman of God SOOOO much; she is truly inspirational and she has SUCH a big heart (I LOVE YOU DANNI!). As an artist, she is creative and her voice is O-MAZING! So, knowing these things, I knew that whatever she released was going to be great, especially since it's coming off of her worship EP (she's a serious worshipper too!). After I really sat down and listened to the song, I realize, it EXCEEDED my expectations!


I think one of the most important parts of any song are the lyrics and the lyrics to this song are SO powerful and relatable. Then I remembered that Matthew Thomas (most commonly known as Matt T.) co-wrote the song! (If you've never heard of his ministry, then I'm going to shamelessly plug it in now (and not only because I sing back-up for him lol) - check out his facebook page when you get the chance - www.facebook.com/PsalmistKing). The words are something that just about anyone can relate to if their hearts cry is to totally surrender to Christ.


Overall, it is a very powerful, well-written, intriguing, heart song that you ALL should listen to if you haven't already.


To download the single for FREE, go to Danielle Lewis' website! Enjoy!! :) http://www.purelydanielle.com/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS RECORD!!! AND I LOVE DANI!!!! YOSSSSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete