Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dwayne Tryumf

Hey All! It's Sam bringing you another blog post. Today I wanted to do a blog post about Hip-Hop Artist Dwayne Tryumf. I'm actually a really huge fan of Rap/Hip-Hop so I'm extra critical when it comes to who I listen to, but Dwayne Tryumf is an artist that truly delivers great music with God-glorifying lyrics. Dwayne Tryumf first turned heads on the Christian Rap scene a couple of years ago with his 777 intro, which you can view below. I'm sure you will agree, the brother went ALL the way in.



What makes him kind of unique is the fact that he is actually from the UK. There is actually a strong Hip-Hop force growing over there and hopefully I will be sure to introduce to more and more UK artists. Anyway before I go I'll leave another one of Tryumf's songs with you, one that really touches me every time I hear it. It's called "This is For you". Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! 'Till Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment