Friday, July 29, 2011

Creativity!

Hey Everyone, it's me again :) I haven't written in a while because I've been super busy with numerous things - singing, church, work - the regular :)

Anyway, recently I started reading a book entitled "The Creative Leader" by Ed Young (I highly recommend this book to any leader of any business, church, ministry, etc. - it definitely helps get your creative juices flowing and encourages you to find new, creative ways, to unplug the gospel in whatever field you're working in) as an assignment for the creative team at my church (Team Life Church!! lol). While reading it this morning, I gained fresh insight on different ways to invoke creativity in the things I'm involved in as well as in my personal life.

Now, fast forward - I'm at work and I'm going through my emails from earlier this week and I uncover an email from a friend of mine (s/o to Jaime!!) of a youtube clip of a DOPE arrangement of the song "Shout to the Lord". I am VERY much into different praise and worship songs and this one has truly captivated me! Throughout the song, Darlene Zschech is going between different keys! It sounds amazing and is DEFINITELY above all else, VERY CREATIVE!



Please check it out, leave comments, let us know what you think about it (even if you don't like it, you can share that too! lol).

That is all - enjoy the rest of your day folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment