Thursday, October 18, 2012

Save The Date

HEY EVERYONE!!

I hope you all are doing wonderful! I know it's been a while since you've heard from GU, but there's been A LOT going on.  For one, for those who don't know, my boyfriend (and CEO of GU lol) and I are now ENGAGED!! WHOOT! After exactly 4 years and 1 month (to the date), Terrence asked me to marry him, and I said yes!!! =)  Since then, things have been very busy, but trust us, we haven't neglected Gospel Unplugged nor our beloved fans!
We have an event coming up on Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 featuring a DOPE band from Florida that are bring their "Paint The City Red" tour to NY! This band reminds me of a Christian contemporary version of the Black Eyed Peas, and if you don't believe me, you'll soon see for yourself =)

We're partnering with The Atmopshere and other local sponsors to make this event HUGE! We'll have more details about the venue, time, other artists, etc. soon, but for now - SAVE THE DATE!

#UnplugTheGospel





No comments:

Post a Comment