Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Candace Cato Coming Home (remix)

Hey all this is Terrence here! So if you don't know my birthday was a few weeks (I am still accepting gifts lol), and a very special lady purchased me an 160 GB iPod. I had music to put on it already but I wanted more. I went to bandcamp.com to download a few mixtapes and while doing this I came across a song with the title 'Coming Home' but it was in the Gospel genre. Now, most of us know that Diddy and Dirty Money did a song called Coming Home, so I was a bit skeptical about it.



I went through with the download and I must say I got the better end of the deal. The lyrics in the first stanza really captured my attention, I had the dirty I can't believe this is what I'm listening to face cause it was THAT GREAT! Candace really speaks of truth in her song, but always talks about a hope that is there through Jesus.

I made contact with Candace via Facebook and the energy you get in here music you get in her personality and from working with different artist, thats really a great characteristic. Just letting your music emulate you.

Here is the Coming Home Remix by Candace Cato:
To download the single go to, http://candacecato.bandcamp.com/ It will BLESS YOU!!!!

Thanks for helping us Unplug The Gospel

Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment