Thursday, May 26, 2011

Michael Gungor

Hey guys! Sam here! Gospel Unplugged's Graphic Designer. Just wanted to introduce myself as an author here on this site. I'll be bringing you a variety of different stuff, hopefully introducing you to new christian artists that are out there but you've never heard before. Expect a .. different sound. =) I can't wait! Let's get into it!

First artist I figured I'd introduce you to is Michael Gungor. Many of you know Israel Houghton, well, this guy is one of the many people behind the scenes that work with him. He played a key role in writing "Friend of God", the worship song we all know and love. Anyways, the guy is a beasty guitarist and an excellent singer/songwriter. Why don't you check him out in this Video:



And watch him go IN in this video:



Check him out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment